No one can deny if Xposed Framework is an amazing stuff in the Android development. Now we can modify the system and apps without altering the original apk. Formerly, to complete minor mods like hiding carrier label on the status bar, we had to modify a specific system apps, sometimes we also have to flash these mods via recovery, it is quite difficult since not all devices have it.
Installing Xposed framework is quite easy to do, if our device is still running Android Jelly Bean or KitKat, you only need to install the Installer apk. But for Android Lollipop, we have to install it via a custom recovery (TWRP or CWM) because quite many changes brought about by Lollipop version.
- Download the Xposed Framework
- (recovery flashable zip), ensure that you download the proper package for your specific processor architecture (arm, arm64 or x86).
- Move the package to the device’s storage.
- Reboot into custom recovery (CWM or TWRP).
- Choose install, then flash the uninstaller zip.
- Now reboot into system.
The flashable zip Xposed uninstaller will get rid of the framework files, this also means it will disable every activated module. If indeed this is the case, then your device should be normal afterwards.